Friday, November 30, 2007

The BCD behind Hillary?

I received this email a couple of weeks ago:
Do you guys support Hillary? The only true Democrats that are running for President are Mike Gravel and Dennis K.. Democrats should truly rally behind Congressman Ron Paul even though he is running as a Republican. What do you think?

The short answer is:
The Bell County Democrats have not yet endorsed a specific candidate. There tends to be many many discussions and disagreements when endorsing a candidate...I personally agree with you about Kucinich and Gravel. I think that Ron Paul is a surprise to Republicans and Dems alike because he represents something entirely opposite than the Bush administration. When the People have had enough, they tend to look for the absolute extreme opposite. He might just be that. In fact, two citizens have filed with the FEC, a Vietnam vet and a truck driver. People are sick and tired, I think.

I have forwarded your question on to the Dem. Chair, Arthur Resa. He should reply shortly. Please send any news you find my way.

No comments: